This is the place where dreams begin… or die!
I haven’t really ironed out the details…
-Trevor Howard Marvell
Monday works for me. I’m going away on vacation on Tuesday, so I can do Monday anywhere this week.
Hey guys, how bout Monday at Lukes?
Well I thought the agreement was to play this FRIDAY at either Luke’s or Aaron’s?
Assembly next Sunday. Who else is playing/potentially playing here?
So I was thinking:
It would APPEAR, that maybe Slade even hates himself? (SMILES DELICIOUSLY)
Also, please create your character in the “CHARACTERS” tab. It’s up top. You can do it. I believe in the you that believes in me.
OK GUYS, I’m gonna post all the details for character creation here:
1) No force users.
2) No Droids
3) Tell me your character’s “FLUFF” goal such as:
A) I want to rule a planet
B) Get back to my moisture farm, away from witches and tin-men
C) BE KING OF THE PIRATES!
This will effect your “HIDDEN DESTINY”. That only I as the GM will know for sure… muwhahaha!
4) Tell me your character’s “CRUNCH” goal such as:
A) Bounty Hunter
B) Corporate Enforcer
C) Martial Artist
5) Write at least 3 sentences describing your character’s origin
6) Write at least 3 sentences describing why your character is on Alderaan
7) Write at least 3 sentences as to what your character looks like
8) Roll 4d6 and remove the lowest die. Do this 4 times. If your rolls are lame, then TOUGH NOOGIES!
9) No species that would be enslaved, extinct, or unkown during the “DARK TIMES”. For example:
C) Yuzhaan Vong
10) Please figure out your equipment before hand and be aware I will enforce encumberance as an issue. As well as food and water.
The first player to die will be forced to make a new character with force-sensitivity
The second character to die will be forced into being a robot in their next life
The third character to die becomes a wookie.
I have a very firm: NO EWOKS policy… EVER. Don’t ever ask to be an Ewok. You will lose a force point. Don’t argue with me about it. EWOKS ARE VILE BEEDY EYED CREATURES. They cannot be tolerated.